Not open for further replies.

partsmonsta

Massively Over Powered And Respected
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Complete set of those Super Cool side moldings that came only on the 69 DART GT.
SORRY, I HAVE NO PICS.

It will be on display at Carlisle this Friday/Sat.
I have repainted the Black to Satin and it is FLAWLESS.
Anodize is survivor nice and there are only a couple of small dings.
It has some of the Clips, but not all of them.

I have saved it for the Swap because it is SO LONG, that sending it would cost an arm and a leg. Plus the USPS Gorillas would probably trash it anyway. So, I'm not gonna take that chance.

STOP BY AND TALK MOPAR!

DART GT TRIM.jpg

250 takes ALL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Complete set of those Super Cool side moldings that came only on the 69 DART GT.
SORRY, I HAVE NO PICS.

It will be on display at Carlisle this Friday/Sat.
I have repainted the Black to Satin and it is FLAWLESS.
Anodize is survivor nice and there are only a couple of small dings.
It has some of the Clips, but not all of them.

I have saved it for the Swap because it is SO LONG, that sending it would cost an arm and a leg. Plus the USPS Gorillas would probably trash it anyway. So, I'm not gonna take that chance.

STOP BY AND TALK MOPAR!

View attachment 1715068375

250 takes ALL.
I have a 1968 dart gt and mine has those same mouldings. I wonder if they were an option on 68's because they are factory installed. BTW, what size of wheel and tire are you running? I really like your wheels. Thanks Brian

I have a 1968 dart gt and mine has those same mouldings. I wonder if they were an option on 68's because they are factory installed. BTW, what size of wheel and tire are you running? I really like your wheels. Thanks Brian

This trim listed and in the sellers picture are 69 only trim on the GT, 68 had completely different trim it went down the middle of car, below is my 24,000 mile 68 GT these are what 68 GT trim looked like

IMG_4375.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back