-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldwoody426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
for sale: 69 Dodge Dart GT. Been in dry storage since 1992. This is a project car that is almost completely there. It has an old dark brown primer job on it from the 80's, and it needs complete restoration. 340 motor turns by hand. Has headers and carter 4 bbl. Looks like a recent radiator job. Has 4-14" rallys and really nice tires that look like new. Has a hard shift tranny and a 430 gear. Quarters have a lot of mud and should be replaced. Trunk is in really good shape , as are the doors and fenders. Drivers floor has a hole under feet. Inner fender wells look good with no rust. Hood has power buldges and inserts. Has new bumpers that have never been unwrapped, and I bought them at the 2015 Indy show from AMS out of Georgia. All the windows are good and they roll real nice. Doors open and close nice. Don't think the car has ever been wrecked, and there are no dents. Car is located 20 miles south of Columbus, Ohio, and will be a cash only transaction. PRICE: $5000 pm me for more info. Larry

Some photos would likely help you move this car and you'll be asked for ones of the noted problems as well as the rest of the car. Pics of the trunk and cabin floors as well as the frt inner aprons and bottoms of fndrs, doors and 1/4's also will help you. GLWS!

Everyone wants pictures, and that is a problem with some us here on the forum. We are unable to put the pictures onto this site. But if you would like to see pictures of this car, just go to ebay and look for the 69 Dart. I am oldwoody426, on ebay. Thanks for your thoughts, and I wish I could figure out how to put pictures on this site.

Pictures are very easy
Click Go Advanced button
Next click-Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip
Upload Photos
and browse for pictures on your computer
Click on the one you want and hit upload pictures-Done

Attachments

• dart.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 477
Don't know if pictures posted-------------------------------------Guess they didn't. I tried to upload 10 pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back