69 Dart hood moulding

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Any body know of a source other than http://www.jacksautoparts.com/catalog/mouldings.html for the piece of moulding at the leading edge of the hood? Mine is fixable buy my body guy told me that there is not a shop worth a s..t in Phoenix to anodize it. Don't mind buying a new one, but last time I got something from Jacks I got raped on the shipping....

Wow!! High priced... Try Layson's or Year One.

Ink - Make sure you discuss return policies with whoever you buy new hood trim from. I've heard some of the re-popped ones are short in length.
I'm sure someone here on FABO will know a good place to re-anodize it. I've heard of one here in SoCal but just can't come up with the name right now. I'll let you know when I remember it.

ocdart, have you thought of the name yet?
Ink - Make sure you discuss return policies with whoever you buy new hood trim from. I've heard some of the re-popped ones are short in length.
I'm sure someone here on FABO will know a good place to re-anodize it. I've heard of one here in SoCal but just can't come up with the name right now. I'll let you know when I remember it.

-
Back