'69 Dart "M" code For Sale on Facebook......NOT MINE...

-
Nice car. One of the local mopar guys here in Kelowna has a beautiful 69 m code in bronze metallic. I lust over that car....

thats a nice town you live in. i have driven through there a couple of times while on vacation.

Nice car, I have seen that somewhere else for sale, either Ebay, or Cars online. Factory built race car, love those M codes

The car has been listed here for sale before. I actually owned it at one time. I found the matching numbers block which I was going to use in my ‘cuda first and then I stumbled across the car so they were reunited. A friend of mine had the block since the early 70’s and we knew that the car was around somewhere so we were always on the lookout for the body.

The car has been listed here for sale before. I actually owned it at one time. I found the matching numbers block which I was going to use in my ‘cuda first and then I stumbled across the car so they were reunited. A friend of mine had the block since the early 70’s and we knew that the car was around somewhere so we were always on the lookout for the body.
Cool story!...there's the chance to buy it back, if you want to....like I said, I have no interest in the sale...just passing on info to someone who might.

-
Back