0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted and looking for:
69 / 70 dart 2 door front door panels.
69 Front and rear bumpers.
69 windshield.
69 Black bench seat
These are the main items needed....
I’m working on a 69 dart 2 door that needs a lot of misc parts...It has a original V8 273 / auto / PS / and disc brakes. it’s not going to be show car but more of a daily driver. I’m located in Ft Lauderdale Florida. Thank you

Last edited:
Wanted and looking for:
69 windshield.
69 Black bench seat
I’m working on a 69 dart 2 door that needs a lot of misc parts...It has a original V8 273 / auto / PS / and disc brakes. it’s not going to be show car but more of a daily driver. I’m located in Ft Lauderdale Florida. Thank you
Have bumpers. I can ship greyhound bus lines

Wanted and looking for:
69 windshield.
69 Black bench seat

I have two Dart/Duster front windshields. Driver quality one tinted & one clear.
I’m pretty sure I have a set of black front interior door panels also. You can have them FREE if you have a snow bird going south that can transport them. I’m located outside Philadelphia, PA. Zip 19438
What else do u need?

I have a front and rear bumpers off a 68 dart I am in Ohio can ship

He is a new member here and may not know to mark his add found. He came by my house a week ago and got everything he need. I'll give him a call and let him know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back