-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAUK67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am considering selling my 69 dart for garage money. I need to build a garage and do not have the funds to build it the way I want unless I sell off a car. The 69 dart is a original 340 4 speed car, now is a 360 stroker Ray Barton motor 727 reverse manuel trans, 8" 4500 stall, 430 8.75 rear. The car was built 11 years ago and has always been babied and only taken to the track 3 times by me. The car will run 11.40's diving the car to the track and home. This car never runs over 185 temp, never have had a issue at all. The car was built by a friend of mine who had over $35,000 into it. I had the car painted in 2000 and still looks like it is new with no issues at all and you would think it was painted last month. The interior is perfect, redone 25 years ago and looks like it was just done. No excuses at all, have all receipts going back 25 years ago for the seat covers and carpets. This is a very solid car no issues, nothing to hide and a very rare car as it is 2 tutone blue. The fender tag is there and it is a vo2 code car, tutone blue from the factory. I have dyno sheets from barton with smaller headers on it and a smaller carb it dynoed at 536 horsepower, I am sure it is closer to 560 now. It has w2 heads from barton, Ray Barton motor alone has over $15,000 in it. Pictures are on my gallery page, live in PA Zip code 19464....You cannot build the drive train for what I want for it....$22,000...Questions just ask...Thanks Frame is tied, 90-10 shocks, car hooks and goes straight, have 4 steel wheels and dog dish caps, wheels painted same color as car. They have tires on them, slicks for the rear with 2 passes on them. Has fuel tank with sump, all steel body, new bumpers a few years ago. The car has not been in the rain or left outside over night in 25 years. This is the perfect car, very street friendly, and wont break and leave you stranded. 60' times are 1.50 with slicks of course.

Wow, tough times...A few pm's but nothing serious?

Attachments

• right front.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 862
  • specs sign.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 845
  • interior door driver side.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 858
  • hood.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 870
  • back seat.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 894
  • Fender tag.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 866
  • engine.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 883
  • engine 2.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 890
  • engine 3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 868
Ok, finally figured out the pictures to add...

$21,000 for a fabo member..Cannot build this drive train for that..

Didn't you just buy it back? Is the 4 spd hump and 3rd pedal still in the car? Do you still have the 4 spd box n bell?

Mark, I did..I also have a 71 demon I sent in the shop to get $3,000 worth of work done to it, not that it needed it and now my bill is over $8,000??? So this is the reason for the sale and to build a garage for my other 4 cars, I only have a 2 car garage. The demon has been in the shop getting a new fuel system, wiper motor, new rims and tires and so on. The pedals are all still there as is the 4 speed hump..Trans and shifter long gone ..Thanks Mark..If the car doesn't sell in 2 weeks I will keep it and sell something else to make room.

Attachments

• left front.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 794
  • Left side.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 794
  • Bracket on Dash.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 795
  • right front.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 784
  • rear.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 795
  • front.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 818
  • Trunk.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 807
  • steering wheel.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 793
  • dash from passenger side.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 804
absolutely beautiful. I hope you find a buyer and a good home for that dart. Good luck with the sale.

Sold...Hope to start my garage soon, if it ever stops raining..

I am considering selling my 69 dart for garage money. I need to build a garage and do not have the funds to build it the way I want unless I sell off a car. The 69 dart is a original 340 4 speed car, now is a 360 stroker Ray Barton motor 727 reverse manuel trans, 8" 4500 stall, 430 8.75 rear. The car was built 11 years ago and has always been babied and only taken to the track 3 times by me. The car will run 11.40's diving the car to the track and home. This car never runs over 185 temp, never have had a issue at all. The car was built by a friend of mine who had over $35,000 into it. I had the car painted in 2000 and still looks like it is new with no issues at all and you would think it was painted last month. The interior is perfect, redone 25 years ago and looks like it was just done. No excuses at all, have all receipts going back 25 years ago for the seat covers and carpets. This is a very solid car no issues, nothing to hide and a very rare car as it is 2 tutone blue. The fender tag is there and it is a vo2 code car, tutone blue from the factory. I have dyno sheets from barton with smaller headers on it and a smaller carb it dynoed at 536 horsepower, I am sure it is closer to 560 now. It has w2 heads from barton, Ray Barton motor alone has over $15,000 in it. Pictures are on my gallery page, live in PA Zip code 19464....You cannot build the drive train for what I want for it....$22,000...Questions just ask...Thanks Frame is tied, 90-10 shocks, car hooks and goes straight, have 4 steel wheels and dog dish caps, wheels painted same color as car. They have tires on them, slicks for the rear with 2 passes on them. Has fuel tank with sump, all steel body, new bumpers a few years ago. The car has not been in the rain or left outside over night in 25 years. This is the perfect car, very street friendly, and wont break and leave you stranded. 60' times are 1.50 with slicks of course.
please contact me at 727-446-8464 seriously interested.

Car is sold..The frame was tied...This was a great car and someone got a hell of a deal.. Sorry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back