-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440BelII

Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Contact seller
Looking to sell my '69 Dart project car as I found another car that I want. Here's the deal;I picked this up last May and have been slowly working on the sheetmetal part of it. The right outer wheelhouse is welded in(AMD part) and the trunkpan is welded in. The quarter skins need to be installed as well as the trunk extensions, which are new.The driver's quarter is an AMD piece and the passenger side is from Auto Body Specialties. I was going to buy another skin from AMD for the right side as it's a much better piece, but this one will work.The driver's rocker needs replacement , comes with the car. The doors are very nice, no rust inside or out. The fenders need some work on the doglegs. The front floorpans have a few pinholes, but there's new front pans included. The car also comes with front frame rails, inner fenders, and radiator support. This was complete, but was drilled at the spotwelds. Interior consists of front and rear seats(bench), door panels, dash is complete minus radio. Grille is good , needs bezels,tail light lenses are good, bezels are pitted. Both bumpers are there, good for cores. This was a Dart Custom, slant 6,auto on column, with a/c car. I also have a pair of new Hedman headers for small block, a '75 360 longblock, good builder, and a 8 3/4 A body housing that will go with the car if wanted. This is a good race car body, project car, or parts car. The car also comes with a clean PA title. I'm asking $1800 with all the parts or $1500 for the car alone. I'm located in Western New York, between Buffalo and Rochester. Ireally would like to move this as I need to pick up the other car in the next few weeks. PM me for more info. I will try to get pics on , it may not be until the weekend.If I'm out of line on the price, which I don't think so, let me know.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,867
  • 002.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,825
  • 005.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,830
  • 006.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,862
  • 007.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,825
  • 008.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,828
Finally got a chance to take some pics. The car is definitely saveable, it looks worse than it really is.There's also a build sheet, for what it's worth.

If it wouldn't cost me a grand plus to move it to Georgia, I'd be all over this. Best of luck with the sale!

Buyers may want more info on the car's history, do you have the build sheet? Good luck with the sale, its a tough market for rollers all over:( might have to end up parting it unfortunately

I know it's very tough out there, lots of cars for sale and not a lot moving. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep working on it. I do have the build sheet from it

Well, with absolutely no response, I've decided to tear into it and do the car. This car is surprisingly better that I thought. The more I dig in, the more I find a solid car. I'll be on the lookout for some parts for this as I go along.

Well, with absolutely no response, I've decided to tear into it and do the car. This car is surprisingly better that I thought. The more I dig in, the more I find a solid car. I'll be on the lookout for some parts for this as I go along.

Good luck with the build. If you ever want the headlight bezel that you made an offer on and that I forwarded the shipping info to you - never to hear back, feel free to contact me. Meanwhile, here's a free bump to get your Dart back to the top.

Sorry about not getting back to you. I went through a week of illness and then once everything got back to normal, life got very busy. I will keep the bezel in mind and thanks for the bump. The car is coming along slow but sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back