-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparguy57

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have left and right quarters for sale (not AMD) for $200 for the pair. They cost me $200 each for '69 Dart. Also trunk extensions I paid $50 each, will take $50 for the pair. Quarters are too big to ship, pick up only or I can deliver to Mopar Atlantic nationals next weekend in NJ. PM me if interested.

Pics would help. They will fit '67/'68 as well, I assume, with appropriate mods? You should move this to the "For Sale" forums. Should also fit hardtops/ sedans?

They will fit 67-68 but the side marker lights are different or not there in 67. They will fit hard tops as well. I have them in the for sale forum as well.

So are the quarters the same for htops and verts? Put new skins on mine 15yrs ago but now the original metal on the top (flat part near the transition moulding) is rotting pretty bad.

side skins still look awesome after all these years even down low...I'd hate to have to replace both qtrs just bcause the top part is rotted....is it possible to have a good body just stitch in some new metal in the top or should I just replace both qtrs completely?

I have left and right quarters for sale (not AMD) for $200 for the pair. They cost me $200 each for '69 Dart. Also trunk extensions I paid $50 each, will take $50 for the pair. Quarters are too big to ship, pick up only or I can deliver to Mopar Atlantic nationals next weekend in NJ. PM me if interested.

Do you still have these? And do you happen to have any photos of the parts? I might be interested in the quarters.

The AMD quarters do go past that area but, when we did mine we left the strip around the top with the snap holes and stitched the quarter to it. They don't make a quarter for the convertible. If the lip is good on yours I would just stitch in new metal on top. My quarters don't go across the top. They stop at the top of the side section. More of a skin than a full quarter.

Here are some pictures

Attachments

• iphone 303.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 365
  • iphone 297.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 364
  • iphone 298.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 379
  • iphone 299.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 366
  • iphone 300.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 363