69 Dart roof rail trim

-

BigRichieO

Colorado Mopar
Reaction score
I have a 69 Dart and I need to get the piece of trim that goes directly above the wing window or at the top of the a-pillar. It's the little piece that is at a 135 degree angle. The car has a vinyl top so I can just go without that part because it helps hold down the vinyl top.

Is there a company that reproduces these or is this going to be a junkyard / swap meet item?

I will add a picture if I can find one that shows what I need. Thanks in advance for the help.

Rich

Here is a picture of the piece of trim that I'm looking for.

I was going through one of my Mopar Muscle magazines and saw an ad with a picture of what I think was Charger roof rail trim and it looked pretty close to what I needed, so I was wondering if all the roof rail trim for 69 cars is close enough to use on my car.

roof trim.jpg

Do you need just one or both of them? They are hard to find when you need one & the screws are an odd ball size also. Not sure of all 69 is the same but the charger one in the picture looks really close if not the same.

Found the ones for my '69 Dart on eBay - they were advertised to fit both Darts and B-bodies. Haven't got to the point where I need them yet but they look like they'll fit right. Keep watching eBay for them as I see new auctions for them every few weeks or so.

I have the two pieces that you are talking about with the little screws in them... I need the piece that is directly to the right (in the picture) of the piece that you are talking about. It has about a 135 degree angle in it and connects the trim that follows the wing window and the trim that is horizontal above drivers window on the roof rail.

Thanks for the help 69383gts4spd.

What price did you pay for them ocdart... if you don't mind me asking, and was it a private party or a ebay store that you bought them from?

Rich

-
Back