-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJP

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Dart Swinger Original 340 4 Speed. Solid restoration project. Original red/orange with black interior Some rust in Lower rear quarters otherwise fine. Floor pans and trunk are Near factory perfect except for two small areas under the back window area. Does not appear as though the window is leaking or rotted. The underside is solid as a rock. The car has been parked inside since 1979 but will need a complete restoration.
This car is an excellent project. Partially dismantled with the engine and trans out. All hard to find parts are included as is the original numbers matching motor and an extra 340 short block. This will be an easy Restoration for someone who has the time. I've had it for 10 years and have done nothing except buy parts. Probably won't have time to do anything with it anytime soon so it's time to let it go to someone who does. The car is located in Omaha Ne. Asking 6500 OBO. Tons of pic's available but please no picture hounds. If you are serious please contact me as this car has to go. I will gladly send pic's to seriously interested parties. It will be going on sleaze bay soon if it doesn't sell here.

You can call me at 402 572 0694 and ask for Tim or email me @
[email protected]

Thanks

DSC03280.jpg

hey guys i have a deal pending with the owner thanks tim

Superdart smoked a deal on this one, SOLD SOLD SOLD, He got a smoking deal and I've got one less headache to deal with. Thanks Bob, quick, clean, and beyond smooth. I did get a few repsonses from other parties and told them By sunday evening a deposit or it was going on SLEAZEBAY. The other guys snoozed and LOOZED (Ok not a word but seemed appropriate). Sorry no offence meant to other interested parties but Bob jumped on it and I'm thinking he'll be happy

Tim

SUERDART just left with the dart in tow and fully loaded with parts.
I would be nice if you could say a prayer that he makes it home safely as he's never trailered a car before:angel9:.

Anyway wanted to let you guys know it was an absolutley smooth transaction. He apprently is a man of his word and I hope he is happy with the purchase. Don't know if I mentioned previously but the car was fully documented with build sheet and fender tag, Also only had 69,302 ORIGINAL MILES on it. I think he might've smoked me a bit :poke:LMAO. Don't take that the wrong way. HE responded, we quickly agreed on a price with no BS involved and he fulfilled the deal.:cheers:

Again I hope he is as happy as I am,

THANKS BOB

Tim
http://tandmautomotive-omaha.com/

The picture makes it look like there`s trim at the top of the body. What is that, a decal/stripe? Glad you both are happy with the deal.

The picture makes it look like there`s trim at the top of the body. What is that, a decal/stripe? Glad you both are happy with the deal.

Cheesey mid 70's pinstripe:bootysha:.
sorry about the smilie, no offence meant to you or the question. Just seemed to be appropriate with the pinstripe LMAO

Tim

Your Buddy Hammer told me about this car. If I wasn't neck deep in cars, I would have moved on it. It was the color for that car that I really like.

Congrats on the sale and enjoy the plastic you recently purchased! :thumleft:

Hope it makes it safely to the new home.

Cheesey mid 70's pinstripe:bootysha:.
sorry about the smilie, no offence meant to you or the question. Just seemed to be appropriate with the pinstripe LMAO

Tim

They could`ve done a lot worse, lol! I`m glad the car went to a member here, that way we`ll be able to see it`s progress.

Thanks For The Kind Words Tim And Everyone Made It Home Safe And I'm Happy As A Clam Its A Great Car And I Will Enjoy Restoring It Thanks Everyone Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back