69 Dart, tail light lens divider?

-

halfafish

Damn those rabbits, and their holes!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm continuing to assemble my mystery package of parts on the car. I'm working on the tail lights, and it appears there is some kind of divider that goes vertically inside the housing, to separate the lens for reverse lights and brake/tail lights. Both of these dividers are missing, and I can't seem to find a good picture of them anywhere.

Does anyone know what these are made of? And better yet, does anyone have one that I could get a template of to make a set? I can figure it out the hard way with cardboard and scissors, but a tracing of an existing part would be very helpful and lots faster.

Also has a rubber u-shaped part to keep it from rattling. I can take pics tomorrow of the right pieces if nobody posts one before then...

Does anyone know of anywhere that these can be purchased without buying a whole new tail light housing?

@HemiSSDart - If you could get the photos of these parts from directly overhead, and measure length and width, I can monkey around with the photo to make a template to make my own. Many thanks for your help with this oddball part.

-
Back