Not open for further replies.

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,
I have the white split bench seat that came out of my 69 Dart Convertible for sale. It has the original head rests on it. The seat has been recovered some time in the past, but the material looks good with no tears in it. This would be a pick up only item. I will not ship it. I am in Elm City, North Carolina. My zip is 27822.
$175.00
Thanks,
Martin

Attachments

• 100_1419.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,072
  • 100_1418.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,090
do you know if they would fit in a 74 duster?

My interchange manual has a different part number for the seat rails. You might want to measure the distance of your mounting points and I could give you my measurements of this seat. Give me a call or drop me a line. Your not too far away, so you may just want to run up and take a look.
Martin

As the reassebly moves on, I will be posting other 69 Dart and Vert specific parts for sale. In the mean time, if you have any requests.... drop me a line.
Martin

Was hoping so! Then.......... I realized I put a console in my Valiant! LOL Sorry I havent had a chance to mess with it lately and forgot I did that. I was just excited to see a nice seat possibility!
Damn! :(

I want a complete pair of that type headrests for my 67 bucket seats. I dont like the oval headrests at all. Do they have chrome bezels under them ? Willing to measure the post spacing ?

Redfish,
I appreciate your interest, but I really don't want to sell the head rests seperate from the seat.
Thanks,
Martin

Redfish,
I appreciate your interest, but I really don't want to sell the head rests seperate from the seat.
Thanks,
Martin

And your not even willing to help a member determine if 69 bench headrests would fit 67 buckets.
I've seen the headrests alone sell for nearly as much as you're asking for the entire seat. Plus the headrests could be shipped. Not to me though. i'm no longer interested. Good luck

And your not even willing to help a member determine if 69 bench headrests would fit 67 buckets.
I've seen the headrests alone sell for nearly as much as you're asking for the entire seat. Plus the headrests could be shipped. Not to me though. i'm no longer interested. Good luck

Redfish,
I did'nt mean to tick you off, I am more than willing to give you any information on the measurments and so forth to help you identify if they will work, I just don't want to sell them seperatly. Just let me know what information you need and I will get it for you.
Thanks,
Martin

Hey guys,
I have the white split bench seat that came out of my 69 Dart Convertible for sale. It has the original head rests on it. The seat has been recovered some time in the past, but the material looks good with no tears in it. This would be a pick up only item. I will not ship it. I am in Elm City, North Carolina. My zip is 27822.
$175.00
Thanks,
Martin

Hi Martin,
Any Idea if this will fit a 66 dart convertible? Or where I could look to find out? thanks, Steven

Hey Steven,
If you'll get me the measurements of the mounting studs on your seat, I'll let you know if they're the same as mine. Also get me the o.d. of the bottom seat and i'll let you know that also.
Thanks,
Martin

Yes, I still have the spit bench seat. I do have some extra parts. Send me a PM with your needs, and I will check for you.
Martin

I will also consider a partial trade on a PRISTINE console body (no top plates or shifter parts needed). I am in need of one that has NO cracks, NO re-dyes, NO chips, and NO stripped out holes. Prefer white, but color really not important. If you have one and are in need of this seat, come to me and we can deal.
Martin

I believe what you are refering to, is called by Laysons a Header Lock. The actual visor will slide onto it. I bought a new pair from Laysons at the Nationals last year for $129. pr. If your not in a big hurry, I do have a used pair of these. I cannot remember how nice they are. I have just had neck surgery and will be out of the shop for several weeks. If you can wait, I'll be glad to find them for you but If you need them PDQ, I would just get new ones.
Thanks,
Martin

I have the part you are looking for the PRISTINE console body stashed away (no top plates or shifter parts needed). I am in need of one that has NO cracks, NO re-dyes, NO chips, and NO stripped out holes.
I am interested in the seat I too just had back surgery so I can dig it out in a few weeks or less if I get help
let me know if your interested, I AM interested in the seat as well.
If not , its a bump!
thanks
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back