'69 Dart - Window removal

-

69DarttoArt

Reaction score
Hey Guys, can anyone explain to me how I get the front windows and wing window frames out of the front doors? I have everything else out, regulator, latch, window tracks, etc.....but I cannot get the window to unlatch from the wing window and I can't get the wing frame out. All is loose, except I feel an internal bracket just below the wing window and see a smooth rivet on the upper painted area of the door on the inside?

Thxs, Tom](*,)

There is a small hole in the upper door panel that you can access an allen head bolt through. Just loosen it up enough to get the frame out. Also at the very top of the vent window is a small flat head screw facing the door glass. It is under the upper rubber window seal. That will let you remove the window glass. Hope this helps.

Yeah it sounds like you've got it all loose with the exception of the allen screw that homecloned is referring to. There's usually a small rubber plug in the upper door that covers access to the screw. You don't have to remove the screw, just loosen it. There's also a nut in the front of the door and one in the bottom rear of the door but it sounds like you've got those loose already.

-
Back