'69 Dodge Dart Olympia Wa

-

MadMaxCustoms

Reaction score
Hello

26 years old, broke, and finally bought my first mopar and Im obsessed. Its a '69 dodge dart swinger. Came with a slant six manual 3 spd . I pulled a 360 out of a 1976 dodge tioga RV today. Found it on CL and it came with the automatic transmission (not quite sure what tranny it is yet.) Anyways, I am going to need a lot of guidance on this one. Hoping to meet some people in my neck of the woods that can help me out. I am a quick learner and want to learn as much as possible.

some questions already,

>Will putting a performance intake and 4 bbl on the 360 I pulled from an RV make a big difference in performance.
>Do I need to buy a 4 speed or will the 3 speed be fun?
>Whats the best way to get the forward leaning rake?

Anyways.....

Ill be posting individual threads.

THANKS!

Welcome --- From Pa. ---- Rake -- Stiffer springs & bigger tires in rear. -- A 4 spd would be more fun. Take your time, and you're likely to find one, on This Forum. -- There's lots of help here. Just ask your questions, and someone will chime in.

Welcome to FABO, do a search on here for answers to your questions.
There are lots of threads on this here, be prepared to do many hours of reading...........

Intake and carb will help. Probably have to change the oil pan to fit in an a-body. To get a little rake, back off the torsion bar adjusters (3/4" socket) a couple turns.

Welcome from Colorado:coffee2: You will find all the help needed for your project on here!

Dave,

Thank you for the response. I might leave the 727 that came with the 360 if it will fit in my car. Does anyone know if doors of a '70 to '74 dart will fit my '69?

-
Back