69 Formula S 383 pricing

-

OP_Mopars

Reaction score
Is $6500 too much to ask for a complete car with everything original (except engine/trans)??? I put it on eBay to support my '70 parts list.

I am even throwing in a '69 383 with a 727...I think for what it is I'm not very far off...opinions?

Posts like this need pics.

And......... "everything original (except engine/trans)" You are missing the the only parts that really matter.

Seriously, you don't even tell us what condition it's in.

Does it have the fender tag and buildsheet. Cars are still worth good money without original motor and trans... But what other documentation is there?

Being a "complete car", it has a motor and trans in it right now? Does the 383 it has/comes with a A-body 383 with the odd motor mount boss? Does it come with 383 exhaust manifolds?...etc, etc....

Yep, that's what I certainly envision "complete car with everything original (except engine/trans)" #-o

The interior seems fairly complete. I see no mention of a fender tag or buildsheet. No mention of 383 exhaust manifold, 383 radiator, BB A-body oil pan...

Sorry this isn't worth $6500. That's why it's been for sale for some time. It's going to be hard to sell period. $3500 could be too much.

hell no. that things junk. i need that quarter panel, and a fender....lets go cut it off...

Barrett Jackson has infected the car market. Yes, that is way off - by half, probably more. The cars are great, but it needs a major resto and a motor and transmission rebuilt and reinstalled. Even if you supply them, it is a large expense and the numbers don't match. The buyer would have so much into the vehicle it could never be recouped. If you can get someone to pay it, it's a great price! My personal opinion (for what it's worth) is you are asking too much.

-
Back