-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Map63Vette

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale are a pair of 69 GT / GTS (or so I've been told) front buckets. The seats came with the car when I bought it, but I've put aftermarket ones in since and have no need for these. They are in fairly good shape (frame and springs are solid) and the padding isn't terrible, but they definitely need to be recovered as they are very stiff. One seat has a broken seat slider link cable (the cable under the seat that joins the two sides of the slider together), but the sliders work okay aside from needing some grease. The plastic hinge covers are broken, but the seats tilt just fine. If you want any more picture please feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do for you. Asking $250 +shipping for the set, though I am negotiable. The seats are in 66049.

SSPX0195.jpg

SSPX0196.jpg

SSPX0197.jpg

SSPX0198.jpg

Ummm I could be wrong but the sliders don't look right for a 69 A body. I think the inner slider is higher than outer to account for height difference in floor pan.

That could be entirely possible, I'm going off of what I've heard from people around the forum. I'm pretty sure the car was originally a bench, so holes were drilled to mount these when I bought the car. Thanks for the input though, any guess what you think they might be out of?

Sold, turns out they were most likely B body seats or something. The seat tracks were taller than stock A body all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back