-
Status
Not open for further replies.

biged1932

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to trade my 69 Dart GTS for a 70-71 Demon or 70-71 Duster of equal value. The Dart is SUPER CLEAN with a complete resto about 3 years ago. The only metal that is not original is the pass side 1/4 panel. Very nice base/ clear coat paint. Every thing on the car has been rebuilt or replaced. All new interior , new windshield. The NOT NUMBERS MATCHING 340 has been completely rebuilt and sounds and runs great, Never runs hot. The NOT NUMBERS MATCHING 727 trans has also been completely rebuilt. This car is very very nice and runs and drives as good as it looks. I do not have any paper work on the car and the fender tag was lost at the body shop ( I know that sucks ) But I guess GOVIER re-pops then now. The cars vin # is LS23P9B284627.
Email me with questions at [email protected]

Thanks for the ad FABO!!!

69 Dart 003 (Small).jpg

69 Dart 005 (Small).jpg

69 Dart 010 (Small).jpg

69 Dart 014 (Small).jpg

69 Dart 022 (Small).jpg

69 Dart 025 (Small).jpg

69 Dart 027 (Small).jpg

69 Dart 035 (Small).jpg

69 Dart 040 (Small).jpg

That is beautiful. Makes me think of looking for a 67-69 Dart instead of the Duster/Demon/Dart Sport I'm so desperately trying to find...

If anyone is interested and wants someone to look at it, not far from me.

I don't remember seeing this car before but know the owner and all his cars are top notch

contact me if interested in more pictures or my opinion of the car

Great car...interested in selling or just a trade ?

Talked to Brad tonight, seen the car. After talking to him, I have seen the car for several years, he bought it recently.

Very nice car

Since he didn't post a price I will let him do it. He did tell me a price, if interested PM him and ask him his price.

He is wanting another Demon. It will have to be a very clean original or restored car. The last project I know he was working on was a 66 Nova, don't know if it got finished, never seen it done.

He likes number matching original cars. Knowing him, he also likes Challengers, Roadrunners, GTX........and Brand X cars too

If you have something interesting and like this car I would suggest sending him PM to see if he would be interested in a trade.

Talked to Brad tonight, seen the car. After talking to him, I have seen the car for several years, he bought it recently.

Very nice car

Since he didn't post a price I will let him do it. He did tell me a price, if interested PM him and ask him his price.

He is wanting another Demon. It will have to be a very clean original or restored car. The last project I know he was working on was a 66 Nova, don't know if it got finished, never seen it done.

He likes number matching original cars. Knowing him, he also likes Challengers, Roadrunners, GTX........and Brand X cars too

Well I guess that leaves me out of the race for the dart.
I'll just keep looking.

I guess better luck next time.

100_2217.jpg

100_2170.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back