Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.7%
41   1   1
Contact seller
I am looking for an M Code 69 Dart, would prefer it to be a complete car, does not need to be restored, what you got?

Thanks

Was one in Maine about 10 yrs ago. I believe it went to NY. Guy ended up getting divorced and had to sell it. Same guy had 3 H (383) code darts buddy of mine ended up w 2 of them and I know where # 3 is. # 3 is a 68 sunfire yellow GTS needs complete resto but all parts are there. Last I knew $4500 would own it.

Was one in Maine about 10 yrs ago. I believe it went to NY. Guy ended up getting divorced and had to sell it. Same guy had 3 H (383) code darts buddy of mine ended up w 2 of them and I know where # 3 is. # 3 is a 68 sunfire yellow GTS needs complete resto but all parts are there. Last I knew $4500 would own it.

looking for a 69 M But thanks for the heads up:cheers:

Finders fee paid if you lead me to a car that i buy.

i know of one for sale in south central Pa., i just spoke with him on the phone to make sure its ok to give out his #..... he said he spoke with a guy from florida about his M-code back before christmas, was this you that called him? if not Pm me and i will give you his #.

My old M Code Dart is now owned by Kevin Easton of Lindsey, Ontario,Canada. He flips some cars he has. It was really nice. F8 Green, Black interior. White Bumble Bee, Buildsheet, Dealer paperwork. Was bought new at White Bear lake Dodge. White Bear lake,Minn. Super clean car. All correct parts. Late built car May of 69'. It ended up in Colorado early on. If a member here knows him might hook you up. I do not have his info anymore.

Be careful. Be very VERY careful. Inspect all ORIGINAL documentation and tag. Check all # locations. Have heard some stories about ^^^^.

I do not know the guy personally, I just know he ended up with my Old Car. I did not see it on that sight. It was F8 Green. It was one I wish I had back.

Tha white car sure looks nice, wonder if anyone knows any history of it, if so please PM me.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back