69 M code GTS dart white/green

-
That one's an original...not like the rebody that was on here earlier in the week.

He's had it for sale for quite a while.

I have that one in the GTS Registry as GTS #57. It has been around the block and has run thru three owners since first registered. Nice GTS. Different color combo too as most seem to either have the black or blue interior instead of the green. Wouldn't kick it out of my garage.

nice to buy a high dollar car from a selling firm that cant even spell. "Zink" must be on the urban periodic table.

And if they dont list it,(the price) they know they're asking too much. Doncha love it when it says "call for price"? really?

I have that one in the GTS Registry as GTS #57. It has been around the block and has run thru three owners since first registered. Nice GTS. Different color combo too as most seem to either have the black or blue interior instead of the green. Wouldn't kick it out of my garage.
I don't care how "original" it is, that puke green would have to go. As if I could afford to even look at that car. LOL

I knew that Dart looked familiar. I was up close & personal with it a couple years ago :) Nice car IMO.....

Attachments

• 69 Dart 440 M Code 012.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 69 Dart 440 M Code 005.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 69 Dart 440 M Code 009.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 153
-
Back