69 Mod Top Barracuda

-

36ofthem

Reaction score
cant really tell the correct green for my exterior anyone know the norm for a yellow pattern top? it is one of the greens?

Attachments

• mod top 118.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 222
Welcome to FABO.

Try posting a picture of the fender tag located on the inner driver's side fender or the build sheet, usually found under a seat. The original paint code will be listed on either one.

The "norm" for a yellow mod top on a '69 Plymouth would be Y2 Yellow. F3 Frost Green is also a possibility. The only other color I've ever seen that top with is F5 Lime Light, but that is way darker than what's on your inner fenders.
http://www.mooresmopars.com/modtops.html

Wow moores mopars. That was one of the first mopar sights back in the aol dial up days !

Anyway welcome!

the plymouth dealer that i loafed at during high school had a couple of "mod top" cudas. they were very cool cars back then especially given the fact that they were all brand new and looked great. here are some pics of "mod" stuff options.

Attachments

• 69 yellow mod top.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 228
  • 69 mod top fender tag.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 201
  • 1969-mod-interior.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 211
  • 1969-mod-interior-2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 1969-satellite-mod-interior.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 1969-satellite-mod-interior-2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 203
  • 1970-mod-trim-info.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 250
Yours looks like to be F3 , i used to own #27 which is F5. Own #29 now.

Please add yours to Julie's site. I always let her know about cars and items i find. She hasn't had a new car in awhile.

Like the Mike before me :D Welcome, let's see some pics of the car :color:

so how many mod top cudas were there made.i know of ones thats totally screwed but still in a wrecking yard

1,637 1969 Barracuda Mod Tops were made. Most had the top and the matching interior. However, they were available separately.
V1P is the code for the top,
FJ6 or F6P is the code for the interior,
Don't know how many had just the top, just the interior, or both.

-
Back