-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sawdoff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ive been thinking of saleing the barracuda. I have a 70 satellite i'm working on and am trying to thin the herd a little. It was a /6 car but now 318 at 8 3/4. Ive had it about 4 yrs with no trouble. May have spent $50 on it in that time. I would perfer someone to come see it so everyones happy. $8000firm

IMG_0959_1.jpg

This is a driver. It has a few dings. It still gets attention. I had a build sheet but havent seen it lately. I'll try to find it. Again its a driver NOT perfect it has a few quirks but has been dependable.

Ok may have been holding out but i didnt think it did her justice. We had been at that show all day helping raise money for a baby needing surgery at birth. She usually looks great (at least to me).

As far as the car, i would be open to certian trades. I like 68-70 B-bodys, pre 73 darts, old chevy/gmc pickups(looking for a 63-66) muscle cars in general but NO FORDS EVER

what trans is it and is it a column shift? let us know please...cool car

Its a column shift 904. Seats and most of interior are nice. Headliner threads starting to pull apart in 2 spots but is up not saging. I had to charge the battery today. The car turned over slow. I found that the ground was corroded so i changed it. Old car fired right up. I crawled under it. The pans still look real good. There is a rust hole in the passenger rocker. You can not see it unless youre under it. Im going to try to get new pics. My friends dad was put in ICU yesterday so i may not get it on the lift for pics. Oh i wasnt going to tell this but i have some a body parts not with the car. Most importantly a steering column, shifter, and console. I'll get pics up as soon as i can get them

loosetires, it looks like you got edited but i'll send you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back