-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bumnround

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
69 dart; Originally a 273 car (I have original motor and tranny complete fan to tailstock to go with car) now has slant 6 that runs good and strong. Electronic ignition and updated charging system. Front and rear suspension all from 75 valiant rebuilt with all new bushings,ball joints,tie rods,v-8 torsion bars etc 12-15 years ago. All original body panels,never been damaged or cut. Has some rust and bubbles in spots with the worst being passenger quarter panel as shown in pics. Car was originally a mist blu maybe b-3. Fender tag is in place but I have never tried to decode it. Disc brakes, 4.5 bolt pattern with very nice speed rated michelins. This is a very straight, reliable car that will run 80 mph in the left all day long. Compliments and thumbs up all the time. Car is located in Fort Erie,Ontario canada. 10 minutes from Buffalo NY. $7500.00 Canadian funds.

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

DSCF0304.jpg

DSCF0305.jpg

DSCF0258.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

DSCF0293.jpg

DSCF0251.jpg

DSCF0292.jpg

DSCF0252.jpg

Thats a fare price for that car,seeing I was told buy one of our members that I paid to much for my rust free no under coating U.S. car with a 318.We will see whoes car lasts longer LOL.Some people just dont know cars.

Is this car painted Basin Street Blue/Petty Blue or is it Corporate Blue? Just wondering because it looks like the body color and engine color are the same shade. Either way, I like it.

Underbody is solid but not perfect.If it was blasted it might need a patch or two. My wifes car,she wanted petty blue so my buddy and I did the best we could at a body shop to mix the colour without a code. I still have the recipe somewhere. Valve cover was painted body colour. Thanks

SOLD A very nice guy named Bruce just bought a good car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back