-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LS1 ACE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys/gals, I've posted this car on here before with a higher asking price. Dropping it down quite a bit because I need it sold. Don't be afraid to make an offer, but please be respectful.
The car in question is a super super clean 1969 Plymouth roller. 8 3/4 rear, bbp all the way around, upgraded 73 v8 k member ready for disc brakes, fantastic paint, and best of all....NO RUST! You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner 69 Plymouth Valiant roller for this price, the difficult stuff is done. Just drop in a motor and trans and go. Asking $4000 obo. The car is located in Downey, Ca. Edit: the rear tires and wheels will not come with the car, will come with a different set of rear wheels and tires.

Attachments

• IMG00008-20091218-1704.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,206
  • IMG00015-20100107-1715.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,162
just a question for others: what rear/gear, what does the interior look like? super clean car, wish u lived closer

looks like it Might be a nice project, do you have any of the interior stuff?

Looks like the dash, is gone, no door panels, carpet. Steering column etc.
headliner looks like it is gone.

how much of the glass is missing too?

Tail light, headlights? grille? underhood photos?

What engine, tranny rear etc, you say it is Ready for disc brakes,
what brakes if any is there now? Does the parking brake work? I don't see the handle.

Good point, the ad does state just needs engine and tranny, but the pics show missing parts in many areas, trim, int, glass, wipers, mirrors, lenses (is there a grille also?)

just a question for others: what rear/gear, what does the interior look like? super clean car, wish u lived closer

Got completely caught up with life and forgot about this thread... The rear is an 8 3/4 professionally narrowed to a body spec. The interior is originally yellow and most all the pieces are there but in boxes. Rear bench seat needs reupholstering and front seats are gone. Will need a headliner as it is not there now. Thanks.

looks like it Might be a nice project, do you have any of the interior stuff?

Looks like the dash, is gone, no door panels, carpet. Steering column etc.
headliner looks like it is gone.

how much of the glass is missing too?

Tail light, headlights? grille? underhood photos?

What engine, tranny rear etc, you say it is Ready for disc brakes,
what brakes if any is there now? Does the parking brake work? I don't see the handle.

Yes, most of the interior parts are still there. The car was blown apart for paint and was not put back together, but most all the interior pieces are in boxes.

The dash pads are gone but all the misc. dash pieces are still there. Brand new door panels come with the car. Car has no carpet. Comes with a steering column that the previous owner said would work with the car. Headliner is gone.

Tail lights and headlights do come with the car and are in great shape. Grille is in excellent shape. I do have underhood photos i can send if you shoot me your email.

No engine or tranny. Car has front disc brakes single piston caliper, no brakes in rear. Parking brake does not work.

Good point, the ad does state just needs engine and tranny, but the pics show missing parts in many areas, trim, int, glass, wipers, mirrors, lenses (is there a grille also?)

Trim is all there. It's just not on the car. All the glass for the car is also there. Car comes with no wipers, no rear view miror just a side mirror. And grille is there and in excellent shape. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back