Not open for further replies.

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,
I'm in need of (1) 69 Quarter or Fender ( I think they're the same) reflector lens bezel, just the part that the lens clips into. I dropped mine and broke the a pin off the back.
Thanks,
Martin

The ones for the fender are a different size from the ones for the quarter panel. The fender bezels are longer & thinner than the rears.

Also, if you buy the repro reflectors from PG Classics, they don't fit the rears unless you grind them shorter. They made the front (amber) & the rear (red) the same size.........they're both sized for the fender bezels; longer & thinner.

Just an FYI for ya!

George

The ones for the fender are a different size from the ones for the quarter panel. The fender bezels are longer & thinner than the rears.

Also, if you buy the repro reflectors from PG Classics, they don't fit the rears unless you grind them shorter. They made the front (amber) & the rear (red) the same size.........they're both sized for the fender bezels; longer & thinner.

Just an FYI for ya!

George

Thanks George,
Just to make it more clear for me, the bezels with the studs should go on the front fender and the ones without studs go on the quarters...Correct?

Thanks George,
Just to make it more clear for me, the bezels with the studs should go on the front fender and the ones without studs go on the quarters...Correct?
Yes.
The ones with the studs are for the fenders, and the ones with the screw holes are for the quarters.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back