69 Swinger 340

-

240 gordy

Reaction score
I am trying to hunt down my 340 that I bought new in 1969. I need to speak to some one who "is" or considers himself to be an expert on these cars as I have many questions I need answers to. Also, my car was bought in Scarborough Ontario Canada so if there are any local Ontario members, I would be interested in talking to them. Any and all information would be a great help.

Let us know how you make out. I would love to find my fathers original 69 dart swinger, yellow that was purchased in Toronto new, but without a vin I think it will be near impossible.

I am trying to hunt down my 340 that I bought new in 1969. I need to speak to some one who "is" or considers himself to be an expert on these cars as I have many questions I need answers to. Also, my car was bought in Scarborough Ontario Canada so if there are any local Ontario members, I would be interested in talking to them. Any and all information would be a great help.

Subject matter expert is Jim Rhinehart, goes by "rhinodart"

Let us know how you make out. I would love to find my fathers original 69 dart swinger, yellow that was purchased in Toronto new, but without a vin I think it will be near impossible.

Just got back from Fla, am going to do some serious searching shortly. If you know who he was insured with, they might still have a copy of his policy(VIN). If he borrowed money, try the bank, again VIN. Just a start for now.

Also try the dealer where he bought, they might be able to help.

-
Back