Votes: 44 55.7%
  • remove

Votes: 35 44.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Finally getting to the final touches on my Valiant project and for the hell of it like old school I put some decals on the back side glass -- keep or remove -- I need a new camera

Attachments

• DSCF0510.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 494
  • DSCF0511.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 468
some close ups

Attachments

• DSCF0512.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 461
  • DSCF0513.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 453
I would leave them on as stated before you can take them off later if you want to.

Kinda kills the Sleeper aspect but don't see that look much anymore so I say keep em.Like already mentioned it's not like you gutted an engine compartment for fenderwells they're stickers and could be off in 10 minutes.

I like the performance stickers, but the Legendary Interiors seems kinda out of place.

I have a ton of stickers, and have been contemplating filling up my rear side windows, but only with stuff I am actually using. Right now they each have just one small Flowmaster sticker.

The rear window will probably get some more band stickers...so far I just have a Suicidal Tendencies sticker top center. My rear bumper is a little crusty, so I may add some there, too. Actually my bumper has ghost shadows from a PO's bumper stickers, so I can't do much harm there.

If local laws don't disapprove,, why not. Reallllllly like the car by the way !!

Sweet ride!!! I like it either way. I do what makes ME happy on my rides. If others don't like it, oh well. (my two bits worth)

Man, no question, get rid of the stickers.

If they were 'vintage' decals put on back in the '60s or '70s that would be one thing, but those are all recent stickers mostly for things that didn't even exist back then.

Especially curious is the DODGE Scat Pack Bee on a PLYMOUTH...

Man, no question, get rid of the stickers.

If they were 'vintage' decals put on back in the '60s or '70s that would be one thing, but those are all recent stickers mostly for things that didn't even exist back then.

Especially curious is the DODGE Scat Pack Bee on a PLYMOUTH...

I agree with the vintage but these are what I had and probably way to many

Lose the stickers. They look tacky on an otherwise very clean car.

I like them.
I was thinking about doing the same thing to my car........

I think there's way to many maybe tonight I cut them down to one or two rows

-
Back