69 valiant fenders

-

chrisf

Reaction score
are 69 valiant fenders the same as 70 fenders?
just know where a parts car is with super mint front fenders and was just curious.

awesome!! but 69 and 70 have a different marker. just enlarge the hole?

this car is super clean but a four door. i will grab the parts this week.

GEDC0037-1.jpg

70 has a larger reflector than a 69 does it not?

i have some 69 b body ones here an a set off my demon and the reflector is bigger on the 70/1. so over all they are the same size just different relectors?

100% sure this is a 1969

70 has a larger reflector than a 69 does it not?

i have some 69 b body ones here an a set off my demon and the reflector is bigger on the 70/1. so over all they are the same size just different relectors?

100% sure this is a 1969

My markers are from a 70 duster fender on a 69 valiant fender. they are the same size, so i don't know.

Unless somebody knows something I don't 69 Valiant fenders are identical to 1970 duster/valiant. Marker and all.

are 69 valiant fenders the same as 70 fenders?
just know where a parts car is with super mint front fenders and was just curious.

No.......No they are not the same!!!!!!!!!

So you should get them and I'll take them off your hands for cheap :toothy10:\\:D/

Nice try????:dontknow:

awesome guys, i learned something again. thanks for the help. i dont think the car willl be super cheap but has a nice passenger inner fender that i need as well as a few other good parts.

I know when I found some used marker light's for my 69 GTX that were off a 70 they looked the same but were bigger.

-
Back