-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjj0923

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a 69 valiant grill - must be straight - finish not important since I'm going to paint it anyway.

I'll be replacing the sharkstooth grill on my 71 Duster with it....

:colors::colors::colors:

What you are looking for is very specific. One year only. Be more patient. You've posted over on Moparts, right? Try over on mo-chat, and moparstyle? How about BBD? They've got a 'Wanted' section.

How nice is the sharks' tooth one? The '69 Valiant grill I posted the picture of is on my '71 duster. I might trade you.

How nice is the sharks' tooth one? The '69 Valiant grill I posted the picture of is on my '71 duster. I might trade you.

the sharkstooth is not for sale.

I turned down a 69 valiant grille for $100 this morning because it had a dent. I'm sure I can get one for $200 or under in excellent condition- no big rush. I know my sharkstooth is worth at least $600 so I'm keeping it.

I picked up a standard duster grille in excellent shape yesterday for $90 and I'm painting that one flat black and installing it until the right valiant grill comes along.

thanks for the replies - someone contacted me with one that's sanded and ready for paint so I bought it.

regards,

jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back