-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
69 valiant 225/904 power steering. interior is pretty hammered. been sitting for a while. not sure if it runs. will try to get it running this weekend.

Attachments

• _DSC2941.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 626
  • _DSC2946.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 632
  • _DSC2948.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 614
  • _DSC2955.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 620
I am very interested in buying the complete front frame structure from the trans crossmember forward, including the firewall, if it is good condition. Pictures?

Right rear taillight housing and lenses and 2nd in line if grill is real nice. Nwdart

Right rear taillight housing and lenses and 2nd in line if grill is real nice. Nwdart

I will look at the lens tomorrow. I know the housing have some pitting. I can take some close ups. The grille is nice just some cracking in the turn signal lens

id be interested in the fenders. PM me if you wouldnt mind. Looking for cost and ship to 48180

still some good parts left on this car...going to the scrap yard in the next week or two

front window trim tail lights and driver and passenger front outer door handles

Just got my parts. Great seller. Parts are exactly as described, communication is exceptional, prices are good, cool guy. Highly Recommended.

Just got my parts. Great seller. Parts are exactly as described, communication is exceptional, prices are good, cool guy. Highly Recommended.

Thanks Hemi,
great meeting you, I'll be back out in August for the woodward cruise with my scamp, hope we can meet up

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back