Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth Valiant race car/pro street project.

Car has been mini tubbed with the springs moved inboard, sub frame connectors, 4 point roll bar is already welded in. Passenger side front floor pan half has been cut out for replacement and have the replacement pan half for it that comes with the car. The car has a 7 /14 rearend under it to just roll it around but do have a narrowed 8 3/4 BBP with long studs ready to go in it.. Just needs brake setup for it.. was thinking of a disk brake setup so that is why it has no brakes. Spring perch's are already welded on for the inboard springs. Over all body on the car is pretty good, has a fiberglass 6 pack hood, and the grill, factory steering column. It will need a dash or you will have to fab one out of sheet metal.

Allot of the hard work is done and this would make a nice race car. I measured the wheel house and there is 14" of room from inside to the factory lip...

First $1500 gets it all

... car is located in midland GA... It does not come with the two Rally wheels but I will put some stock Steele wheels on it.. They are small bolt pattern and would not work on the narrowed rear anyways.

Also comes with a complete 318 2v motor, 904 trans and a v8 k frame...

Pictures to come..

Loacted in GA.. I have the dash and a Vin for the car I was going to keep and use on my Race car but have since changed my mind.. Bill of Sale only as GA will not issue one..

I was going to sand it and primer it but I dont want to hide anything on the car so this is how it is.. Will sell for less with me keeping some stuff...

Offer up... The white powder is soda from the soda blaster as I already blasted the engine compartment and primer it... As you can tell in the pictures.

Attachments

• 62312 001 (Large).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 999
  • 6231212 (Large).jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 990
  • 62312 012 (Large).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 988
  • 62312 008 (Large).jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,007
  • 62312 007 (Large).jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,003
  • 62312 006 (Large).jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,023
  • 62312 005 (Large).jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 992
  • 62312 004 (Large).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 998
  • 62312 002 (Large).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 999
  • 62312 003 (Large).jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,006
I sat the fenders back on and snapped this pic from the house...

I will make someone a great deal...

Attachments

• 62312 016 (Large).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 850
Do you have a registration for the car in your name? To get a title in SC you have to have the last registration and a bill of sale

Thanks!
Luke

In order to get a registration in my name here I would have to insure it and buy a tag for it.. I don't have one in my name. I guess if it does not sell this week I will take it over to the dirt track so one of those guys can use it for dirt track racing...

Thanks for the offer on the hood and fenders only but I just dont want to have to deal with pulling parts and shipping them.. I know I can get the money out of it this way but I just have to much going on right now to deal with selling parts off of it..

I will say that after Thursday I will take what I want to keep to go to the swap meet in the fall with and load the rest up and off to the scrap metal yard it will go...

Yea the guy that came by the house today from the scrap yard bought it for 400 with all the parts... even the narrowed rearend and glass hood... He pulled the hood off and broke it in half and stuffed it in the car... WOW was messed up to watch...

He did not care about them...Just shoved them down the rear window opening.. There is no way they are any good now... This was my first time dealing with a scrapper like this.. Never again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back