7 1/2 differential seal!

-

crashcaptn

1965 Dodge Dart GT
Reaction score
I've been calling every store in the world.. my 7 1/4 is leaking out the front towards the driveshaft and I cant find anyone anywhere with one in stock or even anyone who stocks the thing

Anyone know where I can find it? I'm at a loss.
thanks

maybe because its a 7 & 1/4 rear and not 7& 1/2 .
I think that seal is a standard dimension too so if you get it out and measure it, a industrial vendor can look it up by those specs and likely pull it off the shelf.
I've bought washing machine belts for much less that the appliance store wanted by shopping industrial suppliers.
I've found steering column bearings at bicycle shops too. LOL

Oh, that's not at all what I thought you were looking for. I thought you just meant the gasket for the diff cover. That's what I gave you the part # for. Well, just so long as you found what you need. Rock auto has most everything, at pretty good prices if you can order enough from one warehouse to make the shipping worthwhile.

Oh, that's not at all what I thought you were looking for. I thought you just meant the gasket for the diff cover. That's what I gave you the part # for. Well, just so long as you found what you need. Rock auto has most everything, at pretty good prices if you can order enough from one warehouse to make the shipping worthwhile.

Yah i saw that, but thank you! This site is pretty incredible. these parts can be $30 but i paid half that. Good info and thanks again

-
Back