Not open for further replies.

halfafish

Damn those rabbits, and their holes!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling the 7-1/4 rear end that was in the Dart. It is complete minus all the brake parts. It has a Sure Grip in it with 2.76 gears. I checked the axle shafts for wear, they feel tight. The shafts are SBP and all right hand threaded studs. The carrier also feels tight. The gears themselves are in great shape, no rust or pitting anywhere. I can't tell you anything else about the rear end as the car was not road worthy when I brought it home. I did drive it a couple of hundred yards to check out the brakes and did not notice any noises or anything else going on with the rear end. The car has been pretty much inoperative for the last 25+ years so it is likely there are not a ton of miles on this.

Asking $400 for everything plus the ride. I would prefer local pickup for this, but if someone wants to do the legwork for shipping I will secure it to a pallet and drop it off somewhere reasonably local on my end. Shipping would be from 98604. Shoot me a PM if interested.

DSCN0365.JPG

DSCN0366.JPG

DSCN0307.JPG

DSCN0309.JPG

It's out of a 69 Dart. The car is heavily optioned, the fender tag has four full lines of code.

I'm selling the 7-1/4 rear end that was in the Dart. It is complete minus all the brake parts. It has a Sure Grip in it with 2.76 gears. I checked the axle shafts for wear, they feel tight. The shafts are SBP and all right hand threaded studs. The carrier also feels tight. The gears themselves are in great shape, no rust or pitting anywhere. I can't tell you anything else about the rear end as the car was not road worthy when I brought it home. I did drive it a couple of hundred yards to check out the brakes and did not notice any noises or anything else going on with the rear end. The car has been pretty much inoperative for the last 25+ years so it is likely there are not a ton of miles on this.

Asking $400 for everything plus the ride. I would prefer local pickup for this, but if someone wants to do the legwork for shipping I will secure it to a pallet and drop it off somewhere reasonably local on my end. Shipping would be from 98604. Shoot me a PM if interested.

PM sent

"This may be sold, I will know more later this week."

I'm still interested in purchasing this. Any news?
--Walt Jackson

Sorry, not yet. And I owe the person a favor so I'm being patient with their decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back