Not open for further replies.

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I just pulled the 7 1/4 rear out of my 1970 Dart GT, which is going from a 318 2bbl to a stroker smallblock (thus the need for an 8 3/4 rear). This thing worked fine and is complete with 10 inch drum brakes, e-brake cables, brake lines etc. I'd just like it to find a good home in somebody's /6 or 2bbl 318 or 273 car. I could haul it to a meeting spot somewhere in the greater Puget Sound region. send PM...

I'd love to have it, but it's too far to come get it. Would you be willing to ship at my expense? Straight down the coast to Los Angeles, CA 90026?

I'd love to have it, but it's too far to come get it. Would you be willing to ship at my expense? Straight down the coast to Los Angeles, CA 90026?
We have a shipping company here close by. Let me ask them what that would take and I will reply here in a day or two.

We have a shipping company here close by. Let me ask them what that would take and I will reply here in a day or two.
It's sounding like between getting it to the terminal, having it crated, and shipping it, it's getting close to $400. Are you in a hurry for this? I can ask around for one of the Mopar parts guys around here who is going to the Van Nuys show and swap to haul it this summer?

Hmm, if it was a sure grip, I would probably do it for $400, but if not, then I'll get one here locally. Thanks for checking! I hope to fix it soon, so the Spring Fling in Van Nuys will be too late. It's my daily driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back