7-1/4 rear market

-

duster3404speed

Reaction score
what is the goin price to buy the 7 1/4 rears im lookin to buy a few if i can find them and they are priced good from what i gather they are really only good for rollers and such seems like they may only be worth there scrap weight to most 2 cents on this please thanks

$25-$75 to get it out of the sellers way they're not worth more than that imo unless it's a factory posi unit. They do make great rollers/mock ups though that's for sure!

thats kinda what i figured lol like to find some somewhat close to pick up i was thinkin around $50 per would be fair but thats my imo

The small bolt pattern ones are cheap to free. The big bolt pattern a-body with 10'' brakes complete bring anywhere from $50 to $200. Suregrips are seldom seen but they are out there.Some of the Slant Six racers use them in cars running in the 13's.

all i really need is the carrier and 16-17 inches of the axleshafts from the spline side i modify them to fit other applications in tractor transaxles
so hub pattern is not an issue what would those three pcs weigh together roughly for shipping

all i really need is the carrier and 16-17 inches of the axleshafts from the spline side i modify them to fit other applications in tractor transaxles
so hub pattern is not an issue what would those three pcs weigh together roughly for shipping

If that's all you're wanting check your local junkyards for M-body 5th Ave's. Check for slant and 318 powered F-bodies, too.

Check over on FMJ's to see if anyone near you might have one. Same as here: just about everyone has done an upgrade.

-
Back