Status
Not open for further replies.

quillhyde

Crank
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My '66 cuda's rearend is really getting loud (pinion bearings, I think), and it's time for a replacement. Anyone got any leads on a 7-1/4 I could swap in?

Thanks much!

what is your location?

o, n/m, didnt read the full title...

My 71 dart has a 71/4 in it now, open centre, not sure on gearing, its the stock rear that came in the car. I am going to swap with a 8 3/4 that I have. What is your time frame?

Sooner rather than later, not sure how much longer this one is going to hold out -

I have one in a parts car, I'm about 3 hours from Brooklyn..I'm not really ready to pull it but if you wanted to come pull it and toss your old one in to get it out of here when the time comes its all yours..

Dave

3 hrs is definatley closer than I am to you and for a little work that seems worth it. As long as the parts car was running at some point and the diff is known to work. Good luck with your search.

I just removed one from my '66 cuda to change to LBP.
It's quiet,works fine...had it a while,bought the car in '68
PM me

HI IVE GOT THREE OF THEM TWO ARE TOGETHER AND ONE IS APART.THE TWO THAT ARE TOGETHER HAVE 276 GEARS IN THEM AND CAME OUT OF 1966 DODGE DARTS 6 CYL CARS.THE ONE THAT IS IN MY WIFES CAR NOW IS COMING OUT TO INSTALL A 8 3/4 HAS NEW BRAKES ETC.THAT ONE WOULD BE $100.00 THE OTHER TWO ARE FREE FOR THE TAKING IAM TIRED OF TRIPPING OVER ALL THIS STUFF.I AM PROBABLY TOO FAR AWAY , I LIVE NEAR HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA.YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

just pulled one outta 65 cuda v8 car needs breaks!also have nice break drum set up front end if anyone needs!went with disks,upper a arm and everything!

I have one that I just took out of a 67 Barracuda. It has new (maybe 100 miles on them) U-bolts and nuts from Mancini and the shock plates were blasted and painted if you needed them. Ready to go. Was very quiet when it was in the car.

I'm not that far.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

Ken, I emailed you, but yes, I'll come pick up whatever you've got whenever you are ready - that's great.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back