Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Yep folks, you read it right. I have for sale a 7 1/4" rearend, small bolt pattern with 2:76 grear and a Suregrip. It is in good shape overall, the brake hardware is in good condition, and the suregrip is working.It is complete, drum to drum. I am asking $200.00 for the entire unit and I could deliver it to the Monster Mopar Weekend in Indy if needed, or it could be picked up at my home in Pinckney Mi., near Ann Arbor. I would also be willing to ship this by freight if needed, but that will be up to the purchaser. It is still under the car but I'll have it out and cleaned up this weekend. Its being removed from a 1972 Dart Swinger. As usual, message with any questions, and thanks for the ad FABO!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3367.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 289
  • 100_3364.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 100_3365.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 275
This sure grip needs a bump to the top, We have a member that has a rear end making noise and this rear is a sure grip. :cheers:

Thanks Mike for the bump. I was working diligently over the weekend to free up the space, trailer and fix the crane to get the drivetrain out of this car. Another member is waiting patiently for the brakes also, so I'm really putting the push on to get this car up on the trailer to remove the suspension. However, I needed to get the trailer free to put the car up, and the crane needed to be re-wired to get it working. Oh, and did I mention that I was working on getting the convertible back on the ground and out of the way so I could move "Sunfish" out of the danger zone and into the stall to get it ready to go to MMW!!! Whew, I'm tired just talking about it, I can't believe I did all that and had to police these kids too!!! Thanks again for the bump!!! Geof

OK, after another busy day here I have the motor pulled from the Dart and the shell is now up on the trailer. I will be working in the evenings this week to remove the rearend and the front brakes for the kind folks who are waiting. For those interested in the rearend, I will take it with me to work to weigh it and get some kind of idea on the shipping and post the figures here for a little self serve quoting. Thanks for the ad FABO!!! Geof

OK, after another busy day here I have the motor pulled from the Dart and the shell is now up on the trailer. I will be working in the evenings this week to remove the rearend and the front brakes for the kind folks who are waiting. For those interested in the rearend, I will take it with me to work to weigh it and get some kind of idea on the shipping and post the figures here for a little self serve quoting. Thanks for the ad FABO!!! Geof
Put me on the list for the complete rear end with shipping to 34120.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back