-
Status
Not open for further replies.

813Demon340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Deluxe (C4) tan/ almond door panels for a Dart 4dr, came out of a 76, believe they started this int in 71. The chrome and woodgrain is excellent, not ripped or warped. Need to be cleaned in pics. All mounting tabs intact.

$20, new price PM or reply with offer.

Attachments

• Image(12).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 177
  • Image(13).jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 178
I would like to have the fasteners alone. I don't know what year those changed. The type you have there aren't nearly as quick to tear up a brittle board as the earlier wire type will.

They should fit all 67-76 4 dr darts & valiants but in 75 & 6 they got rid of the metal strip above them & just made the door panel a little taller to compensate.

Deluxe (C4) tan/ almond door panels for a Dart 4dr, came out of a 76, believe they started this int in 71. The chrome and woodgrain is excellent, not ripped or warped. Need to be cleaned in pics. All mounting tabs intact.

$20, new price PM or reply with offer.

Sent PM!!!
MAN do I ever need these!!!
John.:cheers:

Awe MAN! I just noticed it was last December you last posted, Dang! Sorry if ya aint got them I did a search and didn't notice the post date till ABB told me to look at the date. If ya still got them I would love to have them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back