Status
Not open for further replies.

gerahead

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in search of a set of headlight assemblies for my 71 Dart project. I need everything that is mounted to the fenders to hold and aim the headlights. Thanks in advance!

I have a bunch or the buckets & stainless rings. Pm me an email address & I'll send pictures.

burgmopar, I tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full. Can you send some pix and let me know what you want for them? Thanks.
Sorry for the delay, here are the pictures of what I have from a 72 Scamp

20220828_171906.jpg
20220828_172102.jpg

Bill, thanks for sending these pix. I was out of town for the weekend as well, hope you had a great trip! I am definitely interested. Are these all (will need springs, I'm sure) that I will need to mount the lights in the fenders? The care was disassembled when I bought the car, so I have no idea what was there to start with. I can send you a check and you can wait until it clears before sending the parts. I don't have PayPal or Venmo or any of those other payment methods. Let me know what you think.

I need your address to get you a shipping quote, please PM it to me.

Hello, I have a set from a 72 Dart Swinger. Right and left side that bolt on to the fenders. If you are still looking PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back