-
Status
Not open for further replies.

phishfud

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As it says, I'm in need of a nice set of extentions for 70-71 only. Don't need any 72's as have too many already. If you have something, let me know. Thanks.

Terry

Have a very nice set WITH the chrome trim. $50 each. Pix with an e-mail address.

What is a fender extension?
The nose piece on the front of the fenders on 70-72 darts/demons..they are removable and have a trim piece[chrome eyebrow],look at a 69 dart front fender and then look at a 70 and you will see what the diff is....there is also a rear fender x-tension for said cars[darts thru 70-75 or something like that]

Ive seen both metal and fiber but its my understanding the 70-71 were deeper and had 3 holes in the front vs 2 on the 72s. If you have some of what I need id love some pics. Thanks alot guys.

Ive seen both metal and fiber but its my understanding the 70-71 were deeper and had 3 holes in the front vs 2 on the 72s. If you have some of what I need id love some pics. Thanks alot guys.
You are correct in 70-71 were deeper,72 is a 1 yr only and shallower and same with the corresponding grill parts,I only have 1 set left for spares as i sold most of that stuff off to a buddy,he has maybe 6 sets,I will chk with him to see if he's willing to come off a set...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back