-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartsportsteve

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I'd like to clear out the rest of the a-body stuff in my garage, particularly the large items to make room to work on my Roadrunner. I'm in NE Iowa but am willing to deliver it for free to Mopars in the Park in Farmington, MN on June 1-2. Will ship too, but buyer must pay shipping. Here's what I've got:

1970-1972 Dart Demon Hood - No rust, picture below. $100 or offer
70-72 Demon/Duster steel sail panels $30
'70-72 Dart Demon core front bumper with bumper brackets $50 or offer
Rear window for '70-76 Duster Demon Dart Sport $30
Quarter windows from '71 Demon, one has stainless trim popped off the front but can be repaired $25 each
I have more miscellaneous stuff, too. I'll try to take inventory tonight and post more up.

PM if interested. Thanks.

IMG_7469.jpg

Bump...

I really want the big stuff out of my garage. Make me an offer on the hood and bumper/brackets. Worst I can say is no.

Also have a '73-76 Duster/Dart Sport drivers door, rust free with glass/regulator/etc. Was asking $75 but make me an offer on that too.

I'll be travelling from NE Iowa to the NW side of Chicago on Saturday 4/27 and could deliver parts or meet a buyer along the way.

Here's a more complete list.

All prices are plus shipping and will consider reasonable offers. Prefer local pickup on the large items. I’m willing to deliver on 4/27 along points between northeast Iowa and NW side of Chicago or to Mopars in the Park in Farmington, MN on June 2-3.

Duster/Demon flip out quarter windows, one side has the stainless trim popped off the front but is easily repaired. $25 for side that doesn’t need repair, $15 for the other (can’t remember which is which right now).

1970-1972 Dart Demon Hood. No rust 1 or two minor dings. Asking $75 but really want it gone…

’73-76 Duster Dart Sport Driver’s side door with glass and regulator. No rust and is very straight. Asking $50 but really want it gone…

’70-72 Dart Demon bumper with brackets. Core needing replated. Asking $50 but want it gone…

’75 Dart Sport (May fit all ’67 – ’76 A bodies I’m not sure) column Automatic shift linkage $25

’73-76 Dart Swinger or Scamp Vinyl Top Trim Full Set, plating on one of the a-pillar pieces is peeling but could be replated. $100 for the set

Map light and switch with bezel from ’75 Dart Sport. I believe they used these from ’67 – ’76 but the bezel was chrome on the earlier models. This one is black plastic. $20 for all.

’70-76 Duster Demon Dart Sport Trunk hinges with spring rods $25

Core visors from ’71 Demon. I think they’re correct for ’70-72 Duster and Demon. $10

’71 Demon Wiring harness. Standard dash, slant six auto. For parts only as it had been cobbled a bit. $25

Headlight trim rings $10

Does anyone have an idea of how much it would cost to ship the hood to Houston Texas? 77092

Does anyone have an idea of how much it would cost to ship the hood to Houston Texas? 77092

Greyhound Freight from Mason City, IA to Houston looks to be just over $100, but I am 140 miles from Mason City and that looks to be the closest Greyhound terminal to me.

FedEx Freight estimate said $377.

70 dart rear exterior window trim, you got? Also, looking for low tension hood springs for fiber glass six pac hood?

I'll take the Dart Sport door and rear glass. I will be at Mopars in the Park as well. Do you want to pay then or now? What else Dart Sport do you have? I might be interested in it all. PM sent.

Do you have a decent/solid driver/left door for a 1970 Swinger? I will also be at the Mopars in the Park show and can haul it home :glasses7:

Mopar to ya - will send a PM shortly. The back glass is already gone but the door is yours. We'll work out the details via PM.

66340- Sorry but I don't have any Swinger stuff other than a set of vinyl top trim moldings.

Interested in hood just trying to see if there is a way to get it. I live in Hilliard Ohio 43026.

Interested in hood just trying to see if there is a way to get it. I live in Hilliard Ohio 43026.

Know anybody from OH going to the Minnesota show? Let me know if you get something worked out. Shipping would be outrageous, as mentioned above with the quote to ship to texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back