-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darter6

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Got a buddy looking for a body shell . He has been sitting on a rusty 340 4 speed Dart and has the time now to do a rebuild.
Can be without fenders, doors, hood and trunk lid has his are usable.But will take what's available.
Anybody that has such a animal and wants to let it go let me know.

I have a AZ 1970 4-dr shell. Really clean metal.
1702740090570.jpeg

1702740109426.jpeg

1702740129907.jpeg

1702740155766.jpeg

1702740212553.jpeg

1702740236843.jpeg

1702740286423.jpeg

Thanks for the quick response and photos.
Unfortunate he is looking for a 2 door though I will pass the information along.
He was looking to not do too much as far as cutting and welding.

Picking up a 72 Swinger but it's probably too rusty. Needs trunk floor work, quarters were replaced (poorly) and it needs one rocker. The rest is strangely solid. I'm in St George Utah.

Thank you, I have had several hits. I will keep you in mind. He is trying to little as he can as far as patch and weld.

So, It'll be a tag swap car then?
I suggest he checks his local laws to see if it's allowable...

Because it is not illegal to use a donor body. Maybe in Canada where it's illegal to defend yourself.
I am surprised by your response.
Seeing that you are in the business of buying and selling cars, parts, and restoring them.
You should know the laws.
There is a lot on the internet on this topic, and the general consensus (in the United States anyway), is that it is a felony to alter, replace, or swap a V.I.N. tag from one car to another and then represent it as the car that the V.I.N. is attached to and is referred to as a rebody. (which is technically illegal)
Here's a link to a discussion about this topic as seen by a well known legal expert in California.

I'll give you a pass on the ignorant comment about in Canada that it's ''illegal to defend yourself'' as nobody could be that stupid.

Perhaps a little research on your part is in order before posting on both topics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back