[WANTED] 70-72 Dart Rear Valence in Western Canada

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD sells new ones (they are patterned off the 72 valance which has fewer bolts, but worked fine on my 1970). I got one for my last project car , maybe 2 years ago and it looked and fit great! ($400)

Last edited:
Do you know Richard Reichert in Edmonton? He has/had a bunch of 70-72 stuff.
No I don't. I have local ad and no replies in months
AMD sells new ones (they are patterned off the 72 valance which has fewer bolts, but worked fine on my 1970). I got one for my last project car , maybe 2 years ago and it looked and fit great! ($400)
They are around $700 up here plus shipping. If I have to I can repair the one I have but it would be a major job.
Shipping would be killer.

Last edited:
Not sure if I have one. I’m away for a few days. @Dartnut
I'm not sure if I have a good one.
It would be about a month before I could check, all of my parts cars are about 180 miles away.
A picture of yours might help to compare.
If I have a decent workable one, I'll be reasonable on the price.
Thanks George. (gdrill)

I'm not sure if I have a good one.
It would be about a month before I could check, all of my parts cars are about 180 miles away.
A picture of yours might help to compare.
If I have a decent workable one, I'll be reasonable on the price.
Thanks George. (gdrill)
vale.jpg

Let me know when the time comes. I won't be running out of bodywork for months.

They are around $700 up here plus shipping. If I have to I can repair the one I have but it would be a major job.
WOW, I wonder if you could get it shipped to a member just south of the border and then meet them for a hand off???

WOW, I wonder if you could get it shipped to a member just south of the border and then meet them for a hand off???
$700 Cdn. I'm a long way from the border. I can get one out of Calgary which is a 6 hour drive return but I haven't given up finding something local. I can probably weld repair mine but it would be a big job and I'm not 100% sure I can save it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back