-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ab7fh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a pair of turn signal sockets and pigtails for a 1970 - 72 Dodge Dart.

TIA

Correct 70-71 have 2 wire pigtail sockets 72 could have the same or a 3 wire pigtail socket

Third wire for ground? I just need a running light/turnsignal socket to add to a Painless system. The factory wiring has been removed.

I have a pair of pigtails as Canadian buyer deal fell through. Because the grille is plastic there is a tab for the ground wire for each socket. The ground wwire is attached. do you need the gasket. [email protected] for photos

I am looking for a pair of turn signal sockets and pigtails for a 1970 - 72 Dodge Dart.

TIA
70-71 have two screws that hold them to the grille . 72 and newer are twist in sockets same as 72 and newer plymouth or sharkstooth grille for 71. I have 71-72 dart sockets and pigtails. extra for my Demon $40.00 + shipping for a pair. Good condition not rusted or corroded. Flat double plug with a separate ground wire. Let me know I have them in grilles upstairs and would have to have guys get them off.

This is what you need. I only have one nos one and is more for a guy doing a serious detailed restoration....

IMG_7789.JPG

IMG_7790.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back