W1
Picture003.jpg

I won't post a pic of the 71. :puker:

Here's the Jamb GB2
Jamb.jpg

you've already seen mine...

Oh that's sounds dirty. :lol:

This isnt ABJs, LOL

I hate picking colors, I was going to redo it FE5 red because thats its original color but Im not a huge fan of red.

I really like Top Banana but I dont want to be another yellow Dart guy :bootysha:

Theres a real nice Bright White car on ebay, Love the clean look of white but I also really like F4 green.

buddyralf, Your car looks good with those rims.

Wish my car didnt need to have a vinyl roof.

you've already seen mine...

Oh that's sounds dirty. :lol:

Who doesn't watch way too much **** here? ;-)

Adam, are you looking to go with a OEM color? And ... are you looking to go with a single color? And (I know this is a iffy question especially in your area) but will there be a second color/material as in striping or a vinyl top?

Its going to be a factory color or one that looks close to factory. It will have a black butt stripe and vinyl roof but no hood black out. The car is going to be pretty stock looking.

Heres the white one that I really like.

839b_4.JPG

adam here is a scamp of the same year set. it is in your red you are unsure of. i like the stripe on it. i think it adds alot to it...not a great pic though. not sure what the blue color is ? the last is gunmetal grey....

Snap55.jpg

1972 swinger 1.jpg

71 gunmetal.jpg

Adam, I like it. It's very clean looking. I am not sure the color code for white that year but was thinking Spinnaker White. There's one '71 in my area running a orange-red butt sticker and it looks real sharp.

Its going to be a factory color or one that looks close to factory. It will have a black butt stripe and vinyl roof but no hood black out. The car is going to be pretty stock looking.

Heres the white one that I really like.

That's what I hope my 70 will look like except no butt stripe and the vinyl top.

I really like the 70-72 A's in white.

70 - EW1 White
71 - GW1 White
GW3 Brite White
72 - W1 Dover White

Im kinda thinking the white, Its just so clean looking. Plus white paint is dirt cheap, LOL

I also cant decide if I want to put the 71 Rocker trim and wheel lip moldings back on. I have the rocker trim and the holes are drilled but I need new wheel lip moldings and they arent cheap.

i would put the trim back on. i think it looks good and adds to the identity of the car....

The 71 GW3 Brite White is a really sharp color, IMHO. That's appears to be the color of the 71 you posted.

Plus, with a black butt stripe and vinyl top, you've got plenty of contrast. You could go real wacky and go red butt stripe.

F6 green would look cool.. there was also a dart here for sale a few weeks/months ago that butter scotch color... awesome looking.

-
Back