-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pghjeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 1970-72 Dodge Dart Demon, non swinger please.
Don’t care about driveline or interior really just so it has a solid body and isn’t all in boxes.
I have 10k to spend prefer a 4spd car but beggars can’t be choosers

Those Demons are getting hard to find....A lot of people are building them using an old Duster and an old dart front end...than you weld in a rear tail light panel. Maybe not for the purists but what the hell....it's your project and as long as your happy that's what matters. I mention this because that's what I intended to do until I realized my '72 Dusters sheet metal was in entirely to nice of shape to be chopped up. Plus I like Dusters anyway!! I still have the rear panel, new, from AMD and in the box. I will let it go at cost and shipping...just throwing some options out there for ya!!
Good Luck!!

Solid Demon builder, driver for 10 grand, yes you can, but it takes looking. Just don't see that many and most are either totally done and $$$$ or like you said, rusty project that needs it all. Real or otherwise 340 car will cost more! You never find one close either!

I have found a decent 6 cyl in sassy grass today and I found an original 340 car that had all the body work and paint done but needed put back together.

Hey Buddy, here is a runner.....15 G's......but cash talks, check it out.

1972 Dodge Demon

good luck...I wish you well. I really wanted a Demon project too...but boy do I love my Ruster!

71 Dodge Demon

16 for a clone.....consider that it took bolt on fury and a mig welder to create your dream car. Just sayin....I wish you well...I will keep looking.

I am in Az and I find more than I can drag home....I just sent a 76 Chevy 3/4 Silverado Camper Special to my oldest kiddo (18) and my little man (16) now wants a project (Nova...goodluck bud) so we are working the streets and craigslist for projects...most are rust free out here but the Californios have figured it out and prices are going up....but I will keep you in mind...and I will find something as me and little man poke the desert and forests for cars.

Are you partial to '72 (split grill) or '71 (non-split)? Where you at in the world man, 'merica or elsewhere? What state? That might help...a lot of these old cars are going to the crusher as people get older and deader....I just wanna see them saved from the furnace.

again...good luck. I will poke around the internet and uncles in Tucson and Phoenix next weekend (headed south to see familia).....stay in touch man, we will find your project. Consider a 318 car w/ AC (bigger torsion bars) and swap a 360 into it...it's a stellar motor, cheap all day, and has a ton of after market support. 340's are expensive and they all need the same machine work and parts as whatever 360 you yank outta a van or truck.

Keep posting....this board is filled with really legit folks who have made dragging Mopars and working for Chrysler a life long commitment...they have my undying respect...and they will help you as you work through your ride.

Good Luck!!

Sounds like Duh-Star is a good contact!! If you do not find a project in your back yard, I suggest you willing to pay shipping, especially for a solid project or the right driver or done car. Vinyl top cars, be advised they all rust!!!!! Last Demon I had was bout 2005, the roof rails were gone, rest of roof was just surface rust, that was 20 years ago and an Arkansas car.
He is right bout 340 they have most all been rode hard, bored completely out, NICE to have the real deal, but any Demon/duster can be made great with a good 360. You can maybe even be happy with a righteuous built 318!?
Good luck, keep networking, yo will find the right car ... persevere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back