-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudamark

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
My '70 factory parts book shows this fitting '70 Valiant and Dart. The part number indicates that it may also fit an earlier model.....maybe the '67 models? I don't know for sure, so, do your own research to verify it will fit your application. The studs are intact and they even have the speed nuts attached. The face has a couple of items stuck onto it. I haven't tried to remove them, so, not sure if it's just a sticker or glue. The item on the left is a plastic Chevron Spot Check pocket. Not sure what it's supposed to hold.....credit card? It appears to be held by double sided tape, but, not positive. I don't know what holds the surfing cat on. Note the two small factory notches on the back side. They're there to allow the delete plate to fit over the factory dash face plate that has a raised lip. It's bound to be a fairly rare item as most cars by 1970 had at least an AM radio it it. Perfect for a race car with the factory dash, custom switch or accessory panel, or, simply to restore a radio delete car. $65 picked up here in San Diego, or, add $13 for shipping and PayPal fees for me to ship it to a U.S. only address.

70radiodelete.jpg

70radiodelete2.jpg

I see I was wrong, as this is different from a 68-9 delete panel. Thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back