-
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangetwist

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
had these sitting in the attice for several years. we could remember what they were for, but using this http://www.tonysparts.com/images/BigBlockValveCovers.pdf they are 70 big block 6 pack covers. makes sense because theres been 3 or 4 through the doors over the past several years.

they are in pretty good shape. you can see on the top of one where it looks like something hit it and cause a little dent, i didnt notice it until i looked at the pictures of them. should be any fix when they are restored. also on the other one 2 of the tabs have the tips broken off. again, should be an easy fix.

i thought about blasting them and restoring them myself after i saw a restored set on a site for $300. but i dont have enough time to do all i have to now as it is.

i figure $75 plus shipping is a fair price. if they dont sell within a week or so, i will blast them, fix them, and prime them. then try selling them for some more $$:-D located in new palestine, in 46163

Attachments

• 70early71383hp440hp440+6_b_and_e.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 171
  • orange2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 167
  • orange3.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 161
If you go to the link in my first post it shows the differences in all the big block valve covers. Looks like the 6 pack ones and if I recall correctly the air grabber ones don't have wire holders on top. I would imagine its for clearance issues with those big ole air breathers they use.

I have been wrong once though. So if anybody knows something different, let me know.

On a side note. sale is pending.

do you still have them if so i will take them pm me asp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back