Status
Not open for further replies.

replicaracer43

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 1970 Challenger project car. Was a 318 auto, missing the engine and transmission, everything else is there. Has all the normal E body rust, plus rust in the door jambs around the front hinge area. The good thing, is AMD makes all the needed panels to fix this car.. Underhood areas look good, rails look solid, however the right rear rail may be soft.. With the exception of the motor and trans, car is 100% compleat. Fix, or would be an awsome parts car.. asking 4000, car is located im Mt. Pleasant N.C. PM for any more questions..

Pictures..

Attachments

• PICT0187.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 757
  • PICT0189.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 769
  • PICT0190.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 782
  • PICT0191.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 762
  • PICT0193.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 774
  • PICT0194.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 782
that is a great project................ i'm thinking......................lol any trades??????????? title?

If you want trades, how about a 1968 Barracuda notchback set up for drag racing? You'd have to bring the car to Missoula, Montana. I have title, original dash etc. Has 383 with a 727 tf trans, line lock, runs mid 11s currently have the carb/manifold/fuel pump and headers took off. Could easily put them all back on, it would need a new coil pack to run. How about it?

Its just a plain jane 318 challenger, I havent removed the rear seat to look for the build sheet... its no 340 car or anything

Ok, so what is the fender tag readout then?

Looks like it has a brown interior with green accents.
I am curious what the actual car was from the factory.

Well, ok, I will get the fender tag info tomorrow for you... I really dont think its anything special, but who knows?

Will be getting fender tag info tonight. I am really leaning to parting the car, there has been no real intrest in the car as is, All the little parts will sell easy, then I will just toss the rest, I am real tired of looking at this car, and I am planning to liquidate my whole E body collection. I have about three full truckloads of parts, PM your needs, its ALL GOING SOMEWHERE!!!!!

What kinda of trades you looking for ?? i sent a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back