-70 Chrysler 300

-
Here´s what I found. Not saying that it´s correct.
Not sure though ( when reading the article ) if there were three 300:s with a dealer installed Hemi, 2 converts and 1 coupé.
yessir, that would be what im talking about. ive had both 70 and 71 2 door 300's in my stable of C bodies. im looking at a 71 newport close by. ive never had a hurst built 300. they were both 440 cars. i have a thing for C bodies

3K53F93H55G85E75K9ccl7745d0982d69173d.jpg

yessir, that would be what im talking about. ive had both 70 and 71 2 door 300's in my stable of C bodies. im looking at a 71 newport close by. ive never had a hurst built 300. they were both 440 cars. i have a thing for C bodies

3K53F93H55G85E75K9ccl7745d0982d69173d.jpg
Sweet looking C-body, would love to own one.
Would be sweet to start with a -70 Hemi 300, but this one is for sure way out of my range.
Did the dealers mark these special ordered cars with any tags or something.. when building them?

Sweet looking C-body, would love to own one.
Would be sweet to start with a -70 Hemi 300, but this one is for sure way out of my range.
Did the dealers mark these special ordered cars with any tags or something.. when building them?

it may have a special order tag next to the fender tag. the 5th digit will be an "R" for the Hemi, and "E74" on the fender tag and build sheet. but that would come from the plant. as far as "dealer installed" im not real sure. sure wish there was a pic of the fender tag.

it may have a special order tag next to the fender tag. the 5th digit will be an "R" for the Hemi, and "E74" on the fender tag and build sheet. but that would come from the plant. as far as "dealer installed" im not real sure. sure wish there was a pic of the fender tag.
Thanks
I´ll e-mail him and see if I can get a pic.

What does a special order tag look like? My Monaco has a regular fender tag, and then another shiny silver tag too.

what range is it in ?
I´m not sure yet, sent him an e-mail, asking about a pic of the fendertag and what the price range is in. Will see if he respond to the mail.
The ad says "highest bid" or "trade".

There was a 70 on CL in Colorado a few weeks ago, I only looked because of the Mopar **** thing. I had no idea they were rare. This one was probably nothing special but it was in real good shape.

There are no known documented '70 Hurst 300's equipped with a Hemi from the factory. We have had a huge discussion about hemis in C-body cars over on the C-body Dry Dock forums. You can read it here: http://www.cbodydrydock.com/forum_viewtopic.php?7.30936
Got an e-mail from the seller. There´s no mark or tags that confirm that it´s a dealer installed Hemi Hurst.
The highest bid for the moment is 300K Swedish crowns I believe that would make $45K.
As a sidenote: Didn´t Mr Norm tag "his" cars when building them?

its a hurst chrysler 300. i never heard of them coming with a hemi.. better do a lot of research before buying to make sure its real. i doubt it is. probably a 440 car.

45k for a Cbody wow Barrett Jerkson crossed the pond , There's a blue 440 one down the street I can clone for less than ten including the custom Hurst the body/paint job hmmm I wonder what it would cost to put 2 in a sea can to Sweden ?

-
Back