70 Cuda Price Help!

-

Bob.B.

Reaction score
Would anyone know what a 70 Cuda hardtop, 440 Mag. 4spd. Dana 60. with custom ordered supertrack package suspension one of 334 made be worth?
Thanx.

That would depend on condition, originallity, matching numbers, etc.. A mint matching numbers survivor can be up in the six figures, so can a rotissorie restored matching number car.

Fuhgedabowdit! I agree with ValiantMike, you`d probably have to mortgage your house, unless it`s owned by a little old lady that only used it for church and groceries.

hmm,
i would trade my 1981 Imperial for it.

2549Imperial_pics_002-med.jpg

ValiantMike said:
That would depend on condition, originallity, matching numbers, etc.. A mint matching numbers survivor can be up in the six figures, so can a rotissorie restored matching number car.
Yes all # are matching. Being completely ground up restored. the engine, transmission and everything else is still original are running fine. also has both 52 digit and the other original plates which mention the options at the time.
Came with original factory gator grain top which unfortunately does not exist anymore and cannot be replaced since noone manufactures it anymore.
What would you think the figure be like?
Thanx.

If it's being completely restored to concours condition, it'll easily go into the six figures (several at Barrett Jackson did last year). Unfortunately, it may also cost six figures to do the restoration. At the moment, the prices on these cars are climbing at an alarming pace, so as long as you buy it for what comparable cars are going for now (check Ebay, Barrett Jackson, etc), you should have a solid investment at least until the market starts to cool off- whenever that may be.....lol.

Bob

If all is as you say, it sounds as if you have a potentially valuable car. Are you doing the ground-up restoration or having it done? You could send your numbers to Galen Govier to see just how rare a combination and value you truly have. Aren't you looking for another 440engine? Is it for this car?
Hey, Caveman, thats a nice looking Imperial you have there. I'll bet thats pretty rare also.

I dont think it would get 6 figures but I would say $50,000 wouldnt be hard to get for it.

numbers matching, ready to restore w/ most origional parts maybe a #4 30000.00. ready to show65 to 80000.00

BobK said:
If it's being completely restored to concours condition, it'll easily go into the six figures (several at Barrett Jackson did last year). Unfortunately, it may also cost six figures to do the restoration. At the moment, the prices on these cars are climbing at an alarming pace, so as long as you buy it for what comparable cars are going for now (check Ebay, Barrett Jackson, etc), you should have a solid investment at least until the market starts to cool off- whenever that may be.....lol.

Bob
Thanx for the info Bob.

AdamR said:
I dont think it would get 6 figures but I would say $50,000 wouldnt be hard to get for it.
Ok. Adam. Thanx.

GO DART said:
numbers matching, ready to restore w/ most origional parts maybe a #4 30000.00. ready to show65 to 80000.00
Thanx Go Dart!

ValiantMike said:
If all is as you say, it sounds as if you have a potentially valuable car. Are you doing the ground-up restoration or having it done? You could send your numbers to Galen Govier to see just how rare a combination and value you truly have. Aren't you looking for another 440engine? Is it for this car?
Hey, Caveman, thats a nice looking Imperial you have there. I'll bet thats pretty rare also.
Thanx ValiantMike!Yes I was thinking If I get the car I would run it with a different engine and store away the original set up.

eBay home | Pay | Register | sign in | Site Map | Community | Help

Search eBay Motors Advanced Search

Back to home page Listed in category: eBay Motors > Passenger Vehicles > Plymouth > Barracuda

1971 Plymouth : Barracuda Item number: 4602419354
Bidder or seller of this item? Sign in for your status Watch this item in My eBay | Email to a friend

1 of 24

Supersize

Current bid: US $264,100.00 (Reserve not met)

Get low monthly payments

Time left: 4 days 11 hours
10-day listing, Ends Jan-14-06 16:37:10 PST
Start time: Jan-04-06 16:37:10 PST
History: 61 bids (US $1,000.00 starting bid)
High bidder: californiamopars ( 90)

Item location: Victoria, Minnesota
United States

Sells to: Worldwide
Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available.
Shipping and payment details

Seller information
runner0_6 ( 1 )
Feedback Score: 1
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since Jan-03-03 in United States

Read feedback comments
Add to Favorite Sellers
Ask seller a question
View seller's other items

Vehicle Purchase Protection up to $20,000.

Programs and terms

Description

Item Specifics - Passenger Vehicles
Plymouth : Barracuda
1971 6Pak Cuda Survivor 5,629 Original Miles

Miles: 5629 Doors: 2 doors or more
Transmission: Manual Interior: White
Engine: 8 - Cyl. Year: 1971
Warranty: No VIN Number: BS23V1B257289
Title: Clear Exterior: Black
Condition: Used Inspection: --

Vehicle Description

1971 BLACK & WHITE 440 6PACK CUDA 4 SPEED WITH 5629 MILES ON IT. THIS CAR IS A SURVIVOR WITH 90% ORIGINAL PAINT. THE MOTOR BAY AND HOOD HAVE BEEN DETAILED AND PAINTED, THAT’S IT! ALL ORIGINAL INTERIOR VERY MINT, JUST LIKE THE DAY IT CAME FROM THE FACTORY. ALL NUMBERS MATCHING WITH THREE BUILD SHEETS AND ALL THE ORIGINAL PAPER WORK, ORDER SHEET, ORIGINAL REGISTRATION, CHRYSLERS WARRANTY CARD, ORIGINAL PICTURE, WINDOW STICKER. IN CHRYSLER REGISTRY AND DOCUMENTED BY GALEN GOVIER. THERE WERE 237 1971 CUDA 440+6BBL BUIILT AND 108 WERE 4SPEEDS. AS OF JULY 30, 2004 THIS IS #38 OF 72 ACCOUNTED FOR. THE CAR WAS IN MOPAR ACTION IN FEB 2005, CHECK IT OUT. THIS IS A MUSEUM QUALITY CAR. ONE OF THE NICEST CUDA'S IN THE WORLD. WILL CONSIDER FOR ANOTHER RARE MOPAR. CALL FOR MORE DETAILS AND SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY AT, #612-750-8470. OR EMAIL AT, [email protected], PH#. 612-750-8470

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enlarge this picture Select a picture

FREE Counters and Services from Andale

Shipping and payment details
Pickup & Shipping
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available.
Will sell to Worldwide only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment methods accepted

Cash (in person)

Other - See Seller's payment instructions for payment methods accepted

Full payment
Required within 3 days of auction close.

Seller's payment instructions
$5000.00 down cashiers check or wire to my bank.To be payed in full before delivery with cash or cashiers, wire.Down payment is not refundable.

eBay recommended services

Ready to bid? Live help

Plymouth : Barracuda
Item title: Plymouth : Barracuda
Current bid: US $264,100.00
Your maximum bid: US $
(Enter US $264,200.00 or more)

You will confirm in the next step.

eBay automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
Learn about bidding.

To place a bid of US $15,000.00 or more, you'll need to provide a valid credit card or complete the ID Verify process ($5).

What else can you do?
Back to home page | Ask seller a question | Add to Calendar | Printer Version

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Buyer Services & Protection | Policies | Site Map | Help

Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Ok guys here are some pic.of the car. Just got it back from complete ground rest.
17 coats of paint and 10 coats of clear plus another 10 once all complete.
Let me know what you think. Thanx. :)

06-02-06_0414.jpg

06-02-06_0836.jpg

06-02-06_0837.jpg

06-02-06_0838.jpg

06-02-06_0839.jpg

06-02-06_0836.jpg

looks awesome and wow thats alot of coats, arnt the fender 'vents' suppost to be farther back:???: i probably wrong but anyways looks awesome

i'd like to see some finished pictures.

:worthles:

it's been 11 months.

-
Back